This is the legal bit, so if you’re curious about our terms and conditions, read on.
If you disagree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website until you have contacted us, at which point we will do our very best to address your concerns in order for you to browse happily.
The terms ‘Andy’s Bike Clinic’, ‘andysbikeclinic’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered address is ‘The Tannery’, 228 High Street, Linlithgow, EH49 7ES.
The term ‘content’ refers to the written and visual components making up the www.andysbikeclinic.com site (and not anything on any sites we have linked to!)
The term ‘you’ and ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following:
- content is for general information only
- content is subject to change without notice
- content does not form part of any client contract
- we do not provide warranty or guarantee regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of content and we accept no liability for any inaccuracies or errors, though we would be grateful if you were to point them out, so we could amend appropriately
- your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements, For more information should you wish to apply any of the published ideas to your business, please contact us and we will happily discuss your requirements
- as this site contains links to other websites, please note that we are not responsible for the content, privacy practices, security or relevance of these sites
- this site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms
NB: These terms are included for information and guidance, as use of this website and any dispute arising is subject to the laws of Scotland.